June 17, 2022 - 12:04 PM 288 views
On Friday, Japanese Finance Minister Shunichi Suzuki said, “We must closely monitor the impacts of the US monetary policy on Japan’s economy.”
· Cooperating with BOJ makes it even more necessary to watch how the foreign exchange market moves.
· Expects BOJ to keep working to attain the pricing objective steadily and sustainably.
· Recently, there has been a sharp decline in the value of the yen.
· The BOJ is in charge of monetary policy.
· Government must respect the BOJ's independence.
· Expects BOJ to work hard to meet its price objective based on the market for bonds, prices, and the economy.
· BOJ Governor Kuroda has declared that he will consistently uphold the policy.
USD/JPY recovers from its intraday low
As a result of the news, the USD/JPY breaks a two-day slump and rises to 132.60 by press time after rebounding from the intraday low.
It's important to note that the announcement of Masato Kanda's reappointment at the mid-year personnel upheaval also appears to have favoured the USD/JPY pair's most recent recovery.
Learn to Trade
with Best and Trusted Global Broker
Start your journey with us and learn from basic to advance with one to one training session. Get full knowledge about the market from our expert team and become expert in market.
Free Enquiry Now: Click Here